Futures for Dogs is a voluntary non-profit-making Rescue. We work hand to mouth and rely upon our foster homes and volunteers to help us with the dogs and fund-raising. without these generous kind people we would not be able to do as much as we do. Our donations for our dogs is not expensive when you think of all the costs that we incur before we home them and how much this would cost a new owner to try and pay for themselves.
- Pound release fee’s
- Transport-costs to get them to safety
- Vets Bills – vaccinations, flea & worm treatments neutering, etc. medical care for the poorly ones which sometimes runs into hundreds of pounds and more.
- Micro chips
- Food,bedding,crates toys leads, etc.
- Rescue mobile costs
- Advertising, posters, flyers etc
- The list for us is endless.
How Can I Help
Helping out does not have to be a daily full-time commitment a few hours here and there to support our long term volunteers & foster homes will always be appreciated and in this section we have listed some of the ways in which you may feel you could help out.
At present we have lots of dogs needing our help ,more calls than we can cope with. So please spare a few moments then read this section and see if you can help make a difference.